Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Nature Name

When I think about the things that I find most beautiful or interesting in nature, I think of springs, raspberries, willow trees, indonesian flowers, baby turtles and succulents. I love all of these things because I think its amazing that they were naturally made the way that they are! If I had to choose one of those pieces of nature that I love best, it would have to be Indonesian flowers. One specific flower that I think is really pretty is called "jepun" in Indonesian. In Hawaii it is called Plumeria. I think I would be called "Blooming Japun." I am blooming because I am still growing and learning.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your nature name
    It was really unique and different
    I liked how you said the other ways it was said in different places!!!!
    Awesome
    I agree with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you worded that

    ReplyDelete