Monday, September 2, 2013

Encyclopedia of the Ordinary Life

Good Mood, Bad Mood

I sit on the swing and look at the slide when my friend asks, "Sophie, are you mad?"
"No, why?"
"You just seem mad today."
Well I wasn't, until now.

Hammock

Hammocks are so much fun to play on. The long white ones that are supported by a pole are my favorite type of hammock. Me and Hazel used to play on my hammock that I got for Christmas and pretend we were flying an airplane. We fell off a lot, but that was part of the excitement! I hope I can have one again someday

Sophia 

Sophia is a Greek name that means wise. I like way my name sounds and since it starts with S, I can make my signature starts with a Treble Clef because they look alike. I also like that it means wise because it reminds of the monkey, Rafiki from the Lion King because he's wise. My friend, Amelia's mom is named Sophia and my mom really liked that name, so I was named after her.

Toes

Many of my friends don't like toes, but I don't mind them. Two of my toes are connected and some people think that it's weird, but I don't really care and call them heart-toes because they somewhat look like a heart. When I was little, I used to draw on them with red marker to make them look like a heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment