Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jetpack Joyride

A video game I like to play is more of an app on my iPod. It's called Jetpack Joyride and the object of the game is to fly and avoid missiles, zappers and lasers that come at my character, Barry. It has missions to unlock and fifteen levels until the game is over. I have beaten the game six times and every time I win, I just start over. I get addicted to playing it because some missions I feel like I need to beat and can't stop until I do. Some missions I beat quickly and some of them take me forever to get past. I also try to save up money on Jetpack Joyride because I can buy things with the coins I have. I use a machine gun jetpack, a rainbow jetpack, a bubble jetpack, a snowball jetpack, and a twister jetpack. My favorite is the rainbow jetpack because it is easy to move with. There are also certain machines I can use during the game. There's Mr.Cuddles (a dragon), gravity guy, hog (a motorcycle), prophet bird, and lil' stomper (a robot). Some of the missions in the game are things that have to be done in one game like "reach 2,400 meters" or "high-five fifteen scientists in one game." Some are long-term like "pass by fifty red flashing lights" or "fly five hundred meters in the hog." I remember that a mission one time was "reach 1,750 meters without collecting any coins." It took me forever to beat this mission and I got so frustrated at times that I would stop playing. When I start the game over, the missions are easy again and sometimes I can beat a level all in one game. In the stash (store), I can buy gadgets. Some them include nerd repellent, a dog, a ball to bounce in when I'm dead, and ice cube to slide in then I'm dead, magnetic coins, magnetic tokens, automatic machines, and x-ray vision. I spend quite a lot of time playing the game and even though I've beaten it six times, it never gets old!

No comments:

Post a Comment