Thursday, October 3, 2013

Encyclopedia Entry #4

Headphones


I like headphones much more than ear buds because they are a lot more comfortable and ear buds start to hurt my ears after a while. Certain headphones however, are also uncomfortable because they’re itchy. I got beats with my birthday money and they are really comfortable. I don’t see why they were so expensive though, because they don’t make much of a difference with the sound to me. My brother feels differently about way they sound and got the most expensive Studio beats. They are really big and metal so they won’t break easily. He really likes them and uses them almost all day every day. I don't see why he needed to spend so much money on a pair of headphones, but it's hypocritical of me to think that because I spent $200 on mine. Still, that's only half of what he spent! I'm scared that I'll break my beats, but as long as I take good care of them, they should last a while. 

Dogs

I have two chihuahuas named Cachi and Coco. They are so adorable and sweet, but bark every time someone walks in the door, or even when they hear a loud sound. Though they've been a part of my life for almost four years, I still get annoyed when they bark. I just got a new dog from the pound named Izzy. She was originally called "Fizzy" but my parents just started calling her Izzy. When we first got her, I was upset that we got a new dog, because I thought that the only reason my parents were getting a new dog was to replace my old dog who passed away. I still believe that they needed to fill a whole in their hearts, but I have learned to love Izzy. She is a big dog and doesn't realize how big she is, but is very sweet and loving. She trusts us and I feel bad for her because she has been abused. Izzy is around a year old according to the pound, and she needs training, but is a good listener. She loves going on walks and hates going in the car, but that's okay because I don't like going in the car either. I hope that my cats eventually get used to her, and that she learns to control herself. Even though I haven't known her long, I don't know what I would do without Izzy. 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your entries. I can't believe Beats cost so much money!

    ReplyDelete